SEVERAL pubs across East Lothian have confirmed they are re-opening their beer gardens (Monday 6th July) for the first time since March as the coronavirus lockdown is eased.
Last Thursday, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon confirmed that pubs would be allowed to open their beer gardens again on Monday.
Two-metre social distancing will still have to be followed and different pubs will have different safety measures in place when they open.
Pubs are not allowed to open their indoors until July 15.
The following pubs in East Lothian have confirmed that they will be re-opening their beer gardens/outdoor areas on Monday:
- The Castle Inn, Dirleton
- Ducks Inn, Aberlady
- Linton Hotel, East Linton
- Nether Abbey Hotel, North Berwick
- No. 12 Hotel & Bistro, North Berwick
- The Old Clubhouse, Gullane
- Tweeddale Arms, Gifford
- The Volunteer Arms, Dunbar
- Watersido Bistro, Haddington
The following pubs have also confirmed that they will be re-opening their beer gardens/outdoor areas later on next week:
- Station Yard Micropub, Dunbar - Tuesday
- The Brig & Barrel, Dunbar - Wednesday
- Tyneside Tavern (and Mazzoli Italian Kitchen), Haddington - Wednesday
- The Green, Haddington - Friday
- Mercat Grill, Whitecraig - Friday
For full article click here.